Thursday, May 24, 2012

Java API to write LDTP (GUI Automation) tests


I'm happy to announce, we have added Java API support to write GUI tests using LDTP API.

Java LDTP client source:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/ldtp/ldtp2/tree/ldtp/Ldtp.java

Dependency:

Apache codec base 64 library
LDTP binaries (Python on Linux, CobraWinLDTP.msi on Windows)

Tested on both Windows and Linux.

To compile set the CLASSPATH of the following jar files:

commons-codec-1.6.jar
ws-commons-utils-1.0.2.jar
xmlrpc-client-3.1.3.jar
xmlrpc-common-3.1.3.jar

Java documentation available here

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 12:28:00 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

I am new in ldtp.am using java.Could you please tell me how to use API 's in java or give some examples.I am not able to launch a application using launchApp .

Thanks

 
At Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 12:33:00 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

I am new in ldtp.i am working on java . I am not able to launch a application using launchApp. Could you please tell me some doc or example in java,so that i would able understand the concept behind it..

Thanks

 
At Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 2:20:00 PM PDT, Blogger Nagappan said...

Please email to the mailing list or my personal email id.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home