Thursday, October 05, 2006

Binary Serialization implementation of ADO.NET in Mono

More than 3 weeks of work, I finally implemented the Binary Serialization of ADO.NET in Mono ! A new feature of ADO.NET 2.0. Thanks to Harinath and Ankit for reviewing all my code and they have given me the complete review of the code. Now the code looks better than my first patch ! I did my commit last week.

Harinath has given some more suggestions to improve constraints related implementation at the time of De-Serialization. I have the half way working code. Still need to regress them, could not find time as, I was slightly busy with my visa processing !

3 Comments:

At Thursday, December 28, 2006 at 3:51:00 AM PST, Blogger Bijoy Thangaraj said...

cool!

 
At Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 2:02:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great.
If you can post how you implemented its helpful for others

if you need more information regarding serialization access my blog

http://srinutamada1.wordpress.com

 
At Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 7:55:00 AM PDT, Blogger Nagappan said...

Hello Srinu,

I got what you are saying, but its way long back, I don't remember the steps.

Thanks
Nagappan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home