Monday, May 22, 2006

LDTP under GNOME organization for Google Summer of Code

I'm happy to announce that Shankar Ganesh has been selected for LDTP project under GNOME organization for Google Summer of Code !!!!!!!!! List of selected studnets for Google SoC under GNOME org

I thank Veerapuram Varadhan, Federico, Behdad, Vuntz, Emily Chen (Sun China) for supporting LDTP project !! I regret for those who did not get a chance in Google Summer of Code. I hope they could make it for the next time. I wish good luck to all of the 5 applicants who have applied for LDTP project :)

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 at 1:12:00 AM PDT, Blogger shankar ganesh J said...

Thanks a ton nags :)

I believe we can surely make it out..

 
At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 at 6:30:00 AM PDT, Blogger Veerapuram Varadhan said...

Guess the list doesn't end there.. we have Behdad, Alex, Paolo, Kosai, Joe shaw, Miguel and many others who voted for us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home